In the course of my career, I’ve jumped from one platform, OS, programming, scripting languages, etc. to another. I’ve found that what make it easier to transition into a new “whatever” is the quality of tutorial and debugging tools available to me.
Besides local tools, there are some awesome web sites that are setup to help with debugging various problems. I am going to try to compile them here.
Please feel free to let me know of others that I’ve missed.
- Go language home page
- Go language documentation
- Interactive tour of the Go language
- Quick setup video for Go programming
- The Go Programming Language Specification
- Go Packages
- Effective Go Programming
- Go Concurrency Patterns with Rob Pike
- Advanced Go Concurrency Patterns
- Go by Example
- http://grokdebug.herokuapp.com/ – mainly for Logstash grok filter
- http://grokconstructor.appspot.com/ – helped for testing and incremental construction of complicated grok filters