got me started. Thanks to TrNSZ, whomever he is.
I managed to d/l GPL code for v1.1.03 from Linksys and built fw image that works, e.g. I u/l it to my wrvs last night, and rebooted into it. Everything work as before, routing, firewalling and wifi…. phew! 🙂
Next is to adding features/functionalities. More to follow.
I found link to the 1.1.13 src, compiled and have been running that for last week or so. So far so good….
I feel like the Phoenix, or rather my web sites behave like one…. 🙂 they crashes and burn, and go through many iterations… each time, rising from the ashes and restart life again.
Except they mutate, becoming better (hopefully!) and evolve.
This is either the 5th or 6th version of my blog…. lost track of how many time I’ve restarted, recreated it!
Bear with me while I recover the lost stuffs I had on my last version. That server hard disk crashed hard and I have not been able to go to the datacenter to recover the drive.